- Inaugural address by the President (Message from the President)
- Consumer problems experienced by people over 60 in FY2019: Record high among people over 80! Further attention is needed (News)
- Summary of consumer affairs inquiries related to COVID-19 (data through August 2020) (News)
- Ethanol concentration of alcohol sanitizers, disinfectants and hand cleaners (liquid or gel type) (News)
- Complete at home? Easy to get thin? Beware of weight loss ads for online medical beauty services! In some cases, self-injection of diabetes medication for slimming (News)
- FY2019 Summary of Harmful and Hazardous Incident Data received through PIO-NET (News)
The Consumer Hotline for Tourists offers telephone advice for overseas visitors to Japan who have experienced consumer detriment while visiting Japan. Feel free to call this hotline if you have trouble with a store, restaurant, bar, etc. during your visit.
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.