- MOU of Complaints Handling concluded between NCAC and Consumers' Foundation, Chinese Taipei (Previous Events)
- MOU concluded between NCAC and NCCC (Malaysia) to ensure mutual cooperation in solving cross border consumer complaints (Previous Events)
- Tort liability of a horse racing winning strategy dealer (Judgments)
- Folding chair legs spread and the seat fell down (Consultation Cases)
- MOU of Complaints Handling concluded between NCAC and the Chartered Trading Standards Institute in the UK (Previous Events)
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.