- Memorandum of Cooperation on Complaints Handling concluded between NCAC and Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Republic of Latvia (Previous Events)
- Troubles reported to Consumer Hotline for Tourists: partly caused by differences of culture and custom? (News)
- Over 400,000 troubles experienced by consumers aged 60 or older! Learn from current problems to prevent them in the future (News)
- Protect children from online trouble as family members! Trouble can be triggered by online game, adult website, regular purchase of health foods or cosmetics, SNS, etc. (News)
- Surge in the number of inquiries about eyelash essence! Efficacy and labeling examined (News)
- FY2018 Summary of Consumer Affairs Inquiries received through PIO-NET (News)
- FY2018 Summary of Harmful and Hazardous Incident Data received through PIO-NET (News)
- FY2018 Summary of inquiries about cross-border consumer disputes received by Cross-border Consumer Center Japan (CCJ) (News)
The Consumer Hotline for Tourists offers telephone advice for overseas visitors to Japan who have experienced consumer detriment while visiting Japan. Feel free to call this hotline if you have trouble with a store, restaurant, bar, etc. during your visit.
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.