- Baby choked after storage door of wooden crib suddenly opened! (News)
- Avoid trading with unregistered binary options brokers! Consumers mostly in their 20s have got in trouble triggered by SNS (News)
- Memorandum of Cooperation on Complaints Handling concluded between NCAC and Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Republic of Latvia (Previous Events)
- Troubles reported to Consumer Hotline for Tourists: partly caused by differences of culture and custom? (News)
- Skin damage caused by tattoo sticker and face paint, such as irritation when removing! People with metal allergies and children need special care (News)
- Over 400,000 troubles experienced by consumers aged 60 or older! Learn from current problems to prevent them in the future (News)
The Consumer Hotline for Tourists offers telephone advice for overseas visitors to Japan who have experienced consumer detriment while visiting Japan. Feel free to call this hotline if you have trouble with a store, restaurant, bar, etc. during your visit.
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.