- Beware of trouble with online travel bookings; it turned out to be unreserved when arriving at hotel!? (News)
- NCAC and Philippine Department of Trade and Industry concluded the MOU on cooperation in consumer consultation for cross border consumer issues (Previous Events)
- NCAC and Thailand Office of the Consumer Protection Board concluded the MOU on cooperation in consumer consultation for cross border consumer issues (Previous Events)
- FY2015 Summary of "Consumer Trouble Mail Box" (News)
- Bank accepted a request for withdrawal by account holder's daughter; the bank was not judged to be at fault in duty of care (Judgments)
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.