- Cyanide compounds contained in health tea using loquat seeds - Beware of excessive intake because decomposition thereof in the body may produce hydrocyanic acid (News)
- MOU of Complaints Handling concluded between NCAC and Consumer Council of Hong Kong (Previous Events)
- Trouble over a foreign-currency life insurance contract signed at a bank (Consultation Cases)
- Accidental ingestion of high powered magnetic balls - infant's digestive tract got holes, and the magnetic balls were removed by laparotomy (News)
- Message from the President (About NCAC)
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.