- FY2015 Summary of "Consumer Trouble Mail Box" (News)
- Bank accepted a request for withdrawal by account holder's daughter; the bank was not judged to be at fault in duty of care (Judgments)
- Liability of seller and broker for defects in retaining wall and block wall for a used house (Judgments)
- Underpants advertised as to absorb a small amount of incontinent urine - Don't rely on it too much. It may seep out - (News)
- Beware leakage from a smartphone case containing liquid (News)
- Electricity retail liberalization has started - Collect right information and fully understand your contract details! Watch out for opportunistic solicitations - (News)
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.