- Hypochlorous acid water, claimed to be effective against viruses on surfaces (News)
- Watch out for air bed leaks (News)
- Beware of online medical beauty services touting weight loss! (Consultation Cases)
- Ten major topics for 2020 related to consumer affairs (News)
- Beware of trampoline accidents in play facilities! In the worst case, bone fracture or nerve damage (News)
The Consumer Hotline for Tourists offers telephone advice for overseas visitors to Japan who have experienced consumer detriment while visiting Japan. Feel free to call this hotline if you have trouble with a store, restaurant, bar, etc. during your visit.
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.