- Accidental ingestion of high powered magnetic balls - infant's digestive tract got holes, and the magnetic balls were removed by laparotomy (News)
- Message from the President (About NCAC)
- Mobile carrier induced an elderly consumer to make a contract for unnecessary service as a condition for special offer (Consultation Cases)
- Case wherein the court denied illegality of women-only train carriages (judgments)
- Ten major topics for 2017 related to consumer affairs (News)
- MOU of Complaints Handling concluded between NCAC and ODR Latinoamerica in Latin America and Spain (Previous Events)
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.