- Rise in the number of inquiries about trouble over online ticket resale (News)
- Beware of leakage from a smartphone case containing liquid: shiny but risky (News)
- Beware of contractual trouble over support services for the elderly such as guarantor service (News)
- Inquiries about billing fraud exceeded 200,000! If you don't remember anything about it, never contact the sender (News)
- Beware of money making offers: they say "you can get a reward from advertising goods on SNS" and induce you to make a large purchase (News)
- Message from the President (About NCAC)
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.