- Inaugural address by the President (Message from the President)
- FY2019 Summary of Harmful and Hazardous Incident Data received through PIO-NET (News)
- FY2019 Summary of Consumer Affairs Inquiries received through PIO-NET (News)
- FY2019 Summary of inquiries about cross-border consumer disputes received by Cross-border Consumer center Japan (CCJ) (News)
- FY2019 Summary of inquiries received by Consumer Hotline for Tourists (News)
The Consumer Hotline for Tourists offers telephone advice for overseas visitors to Japan who have experienced consumer detriment while visiting Japan. Feel free to call this hotline if you have trouble with a store, restaurant, bar, etc. during your visit.
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.