- MOU concluded between NCAC and NCCC (Malaysia) to ensure mutual cooperation in solving cross border consumer complaints (Previous Events)
- Folding chair legs spread and the seat fell down (Consultation Cases)
- MOU of Complaints Handling concluded between NCAC and the Chartered Trading Standards Institute in the UK (Previous Events)
- Beware of troubles when using metal tire chains; Slack in chains or over speed may cause breakage of chains and unexpected accident (News)
- Ten major topics for 2016 related to consumer affairs (News)
- Beware of handling hair dryers; you might get burned from ignition or sparks, and your hair might be sucked and caught (News)
This section introduces cases of inquiries received from consumers and consultation results thereof in detail. Each article describes how they solved problems, difficulties and points to note.
This section outlines the aim of establishment, main activities and so forth of the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan, Incorporated Administrative Agency.