- FY2016 Summary of Consumer Affairs Inquiries registered to PIO-NET
- FY2016 Summary of Harmful and Hazardous Incident Data registered to PIO-NET
- FY2016 Summary of inquiries about cross-border consumer disputes received by Cross Border Consumer Center Japan (CCJ)
- FY2016 Summary of "Consumer Trouble Mail Box"
- Trouble with a foreign multilevel marketing company that claims no relation to Japanese laws - Company is based abroad!? I was told that I could earn money by introducing someone.
- Be careful when solicited to buy virtual currency by your acquaintance or at a seminar. Don't believe words like "It's surely profitable".
- Beware of troubles when using metal tire chains; Slack in chains or over speed may cause breakage of chains and unexpected accident
- Ten major topics for 2016 related to consumer affairs
- Beware of handling hair dryers; you might get burned from ignition or sparks, and your hair might be sucked and caught
- Car sun visor shield suddenly flipped down and blocked driver's view; Stop using it if fixing is loose
- Results of telephone consultation through "Over-60 Consumer Trouble Dial 110"
- Toppling of water heater's hot water tanks; poor installation hidden till the big earthquake (referring to Kumamoto earthquake related inquiries)
- Beware of trouble with online travel bookings; it turned out to be unreserved when arriving at hotel!?
- Be careful! Children's feet might be caught in the wheel while double riding; Bicycle spoke injuries have frequently occurred
- Underpants advertised as to absorb a small amount of incontinent urine - Don't rely on it too much. It may seep out -
- Beware leakage from a smartphone case containing liquid
- Electricity retail liberalization has started - Collect right information and fully understand your contract details! Watch out for opportunistic solicitations -
- Never enter a rip-off bar! - Cheerful mood vanishes, ends up with hefty charges -
- Full liberalization of the electricity retail market in 3 weeks - Collect right information and fully understand contract details! Watch out for opportunistic solicitations -
- NCAC NEWS(Vol.27,No.6)
- Full liberalization of the electricity retail market in less than 50 days! - Collect right information and fully understand contract details! Watch out for opportunistic solicitations -
- Beware problems related to solicitations of optical fiber broadband service
- Suspicious phone calls asking "Lend your name", "Buy this on behalf of him" etc. are fraudulent! - Watch out for fraud troubles related to purchase of old coins -
- NCAC NEWS(Vol.27,No.3)
- A pile of troubles among elderly people! Inquiries about IP phone services are growing
- Consumer troubles seen from the aspect of natural disasters - from troubles over repair work of devastated houses to piggybacking scams -
- FY2014 Summary of Consumer Affairs Consultations received through PIO-NET
- FY2014 Summary of Harmful and Hazardous Incident Information received through PIO-NET
- Unexpected billing for cosmetics purchased through advertisement on SNS - The counterparty found out to be an overseas fraudulent trader although the transaction was made on a website in Japanese!? -
- 100 thousand yen for a laundry pole!? - Surge in troubles over traveling sales again -
- Growing among people in their twenties! Inquiries and complaints about at-home affiliate and drop-shipping marketing: Get rich by introducing friends? Some people are even pushed into debt to make payments
- FY2014 Summary of "Consumer Trouble Mail Box"
- NCAC NEWS(Vol.27,No.2)
- Beware suspicious phone calls exploiting the personal information leak at the Japan Pension Service (the second report)
- The never-ending safety hazards of eyelash extension treatments
- Beware suspicious phone calls exploiting the personal information leak at the Japan Pension Service
- Solicitation rules for commodity futures transactions are changing! : When solicited, do not make a contract if you don't understand the structure of transaction or the risk size
- Cancellation of contract with an adult website business cannot be negotiated by an administrative scrivener!
- NCAC NEWS(Vol.27,No.1)